The course Linux for embedded systems is designed to teach developers how to customize and use the Linux operating system in embedded systems. Participants learn by doing - with several practical exercises and examples. Linux system architecture with the most important subsystems and their functionality is described together with the tools needed for development.
Both theory and exercises follow the natural steps of deploying a new target system: We start with the bootloader, continue with the kernel, and then add a fully functional root filesystem.
The course is based on 15 years of experience in courses for Linux in embedded systems as well as experiences from more than 50 development projects. We share many of our experiences.
The exercises are normally based on standard ARM-based target systems but can, for local customer-specific courses, be adapted to customer-specific target systems.
The course is normally given in Swedish, but all course material is in English. The course is given in English on request.
- To gain a basic understanding of the Linux kernel with its subsystems and the most important system services
- To learn, based on a common use case, how to integrate an embedded Linux system
- Learning to use Linux in an embedded system
The Linux course is aimed at programmers and system developers who are new to Linux in embedded systems.
- Experience from development of embedded systems
- Experience programming in C Basic use of Linux
SEK 21 000
Course opportunities are given on request. Welcome with your wishes.
Swedish, in English by agreement